The final pattern of the series! And I added a whole new element for the background by creating a stripe that used every color from the palette and made it into a plaid. I scaled it way down as there was a lot going on with the cutout pattern in front. It's interesting how all the colors together end up looking pretty neutral. It's kind of the same thing that happens when I'm cleaning my painting palette and dump all the leftover paint together and mix it.
I would have guessed I'd have lots of philosophical thoughts to share on the last day. But frankly I'm just really happy that I actually completed the project and didn't miss a day. It's the first time I've stuck with any one thing this long, so I'm feeling a great sense of satisfaction. Perhaps with some time away from the process I'll feel more thoughtful about what I've learned. But for now, I'm just going to celebrate!
Thanks so much for following along with this process with me. Knowing that each of you looked every day and expected to see something was a great motivator.