And this finishes up the collar.
I found a nice bit of an indigo dyed block print twill from India that was the perfect weight to cover the pocket. It's sturdy enough that it will bear up to repeated rubbings. I think I'll add some more stitched in the other direction.
Needing a bit more color I found some dyed bits left over from a project of my daughter and some hand-loomed Indian cotton.
I manage to use up even the rough edges of my shibori dyed fabrics. The linen develops a really nice softness in the indigo and the many steps in the process give a nice fringe, which can create quite a mess in the dryer and require a good bit of patience to untangle.
And it's back to piecing. The back is finished, and I've started the front.